- 2019/03/20FICHET and 24 universities look forward to meeting with you at APAIE 2019 in Kuala Lumpur
- 2018/12/24Developing International Competitiveness by Pursuing Higher Education in Taiwan: In-depth Coverage of Five Exemplars in 2018
- 2018/12/05International Students Share Their Accomplishment When Studying Abroad in Taiwan
- 2018/08/30Meet with Taiwan Universities at the EAIE 2018 Geneva (Booth #F47)
- 2018/05/09Study in Taiwan Booth (#1035) at NAFSA 2018
The special issue on the exemplars of international exchange in 2018
FICHET released the special issue on the exemplars of international exchange in 2018, with in-depth coverage of the outstanding results yielded by five universities in Taiwan. From the interviews this year, these universities unanimously believe that internationalization is as much a stiff challenge as a must, which relies heavily on competent leadership, resource commitment, staff’s endeavor, and teachers’ passionate devotion.
International Students Share Their Accomplishment When Studying Abroad in Taiwan
In recent years, Taiwan’s quality higher education has not only attracted students from neighboring countries, but also raised its visibility among occidental students. Clémence Royer from France said that the academic trainings in Taiwan and France, though different in approach, are equally beneficial for her in result.