- 2019/11/08The 2nd "Taiwanese- German Higher Education Policy Forum" debut in Taiwan, opening the cooperation mechanism, scientific and research dialogue between Taiwan and Germany
- 2019/10/29FICHET received the delegations from Fulbright Taiwan on October 29, 2019
- 2019/10/282019 Osaka-Taipei Higher Conference Ends Successfully
- 2019/10/272019 Taiwan-Europe Higher Education Partnership Networking
- 2019/10/03FICHET and 25 Universities of Taiwan Participate in 2019 EAIE conference in Helsinki
The 2nd "Taiwanese- German Higher Education Policy Forum" debut in Taiwan, opening the cooperation mechanism, scientific and research dialogue between Taiwan and Germany
Following the success of the first Higher Education Forum in Berlin, Germany 2016, the 2nd Taiwanese-German Higher Education Policy Forum was held on November 5, 2019 at the National Taiwan University of Science and Technology.
2019 Taiwan-Europe Higher Education Partnership Networking
The “2019 Taiwan-Europe Higher Education Partnership Networking” was held on October 26th at the World Trade Center III, jointly organized by FICHET, European Education Fair Taiwan (EEFT), DAAD, Campus France and British Council. The event brought together 130 participants from 82 higher education institutions.
2019 Osaka-Taipei Higher Conference Ends Successfully
The 2019 Osaka-Taipei Higher Education Conference hosted by the Consortium of Universities in Osaka was held on 25 October 2019 at the International House, Osaka. The theme of this year’s conference is “Attracting Excellent International Students: Connecting University’s Diversity Perspectives.” The conference brought together over 40 participants from 20 universities from both sides.
2019 Staff Development Workshop Ends Successfully
The 2019 Staff Development Workshop, hosted by Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan (FICHET), was held at GIS Taipei Tech Convention Center on August 29. The one day workshop brought together more than one hundred participants from over 60 universities.