2022年美洲教育者年會(NAFSA)將於2022年5月31日至6月3日假美國科羅拉多州丹佛舉辦，年會主題為「Building our Sustainable Future」，大會各式講座、工作坊及海報開始徵稿，採線上投稿，歡迎各校踴躍投稿，相關說明如下所示：
NAFSA welcomes proposals that highlight｜
- The role of international education in building social, economic, and environmental justice, and especially in promoting access, equity, diversity and inclusion;
- Fostering economic and programmatic sustainability in international education strategies and offerings;
- Model practices for virtual, in-person and hybrid program design and delivery;
- International education leadership steering the recovery and rebuilding of the field;
- The role of international education in combatting climate change and fostering environmental sustainability;
- International education as a research field;
- Creative design and technologies in international education programs and services;
- Global, local, and campus-based advocacy for community engagement, shared responsibility and dialogue;
- Navigating legalities, risk, and ethical challenges around global programs and operations during and postpandemic;
- Measuring outcomes, assessing impact, and using data to advocate, educate and innovate for the future;
- Support strategies for mental health, self-care and resiliency;
- Career development and employability strategies to support the field at large, including students, scholars, faculty, and staff;
- The importance of personal and programmatic mentoring;
- Successful strategies for alumni engagement and cross-campus and cross-industry collaboration;
- Comprehensive internationalization efforts, especially at underrepresented institutions.
Sessions and Workshops
Deadline: Aug. 25, 2021 at 5:00 p.m. (EDT)
☞What is a session? Sessions are panel discussions intended to provide attendees with model practices, regulatory information, and other key aspects of the field.
☞What is a workshop? Workshops are for training smaller audiences and teach in-depth practices.
Deadline: December 8, 2021, at 5:00 p.m. (EST)
☞What is a poster? Posters are visual presentations of model practices and programs. During the fairs, poster presenters and attendees have the unique opportunity to have one-on-one discussions about the topics presented.
|Deadline (5:00 p.m. Eastern)||August 25, 2021||December 8 , 2021|
|Decision Notifications||November 2021||March 2022|