The full EAIE Conference programme – containing 179 sessions, 22 Networking events, four Plenaries, five Campus tours, 21 Workshops and 32 Poster sessions – is officially online! We’ve re-vamped our offerings in order to place interactivity centre-stage. On top of our high-quality sessions, here are some of the programme’s new features:
- ‘Refugees in focus’ track: following the EAIE Spotlight Seminar in June 2016, there will be an entire 13-session programme on one of the most pressing issues facing European universities today.
- Fishbowl and World café sessions: innovative room set-ups that help to forge idea exchanges.
- Life skill sessions: learn to manage your work from professional coaching experts.
- Roundtable discussions for senior international officers: debate the high-level issues that speak to you.
- In-session polling (select sessions only): share your opinion using the EAIE Events App.
Be sure to register by 29 June to take advantage of the Early-bird fee (€90 in savings). Book your accommodation through the EAIE by 30 July to secure great deals.