Each year, many international students come to Taiwan for better higher education. More than 30,000 foreign students are currently studying in Taiwan. If you are one of them, your opinions are crucial for us. We sincerely invite you to participate in our online survey. Tell us what you think about “Study in Taiwan,” and you might be the lucky one to win a 12000 NTD cash award.
Online Survey Event Rules
- Event website: http://www.fichet.org.tw/2015survey2
- Hosted by: Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan
- Qualification: International students who are currently studying in university or graduate school in Taiwan, including overseas Chinese students, Mainland China students, exchange students, Chinese learning center students, and foreign students. Each participant is allowed to participate in the event once.
- What we are looking for: Your opinions of “Study in Taiwan”
- Important dates:
- Deadline for Participation: October 23, 2015.
- Announcement: Announcement of the winners will be made on our website on November 6.
- How to join the survey?
Go to our website, sign in via Facebook account, and answer all questions. You’re all set!
- Lucky Draw Prize:
The lucky draw winners will be selected randomly, and must not have been awarded any other prizes by FICHET during the event.
- First Prize: convenient store gift coupon equivalent of 12000NTD
- Second Prize: convenient store gift coupon equivalent of 8000NTD
- Third Prize: convenient store gift coupon equivalent of 3000NTD
- 2 Selected Prizes: convenient store gift coupon equivalent of 1000NTD
|三獎||超商禮券3000元||1093||KONG ****** MEI||097557xxxx|
|四獎||超商禮券1000元||382||Janice ****** Liu||091289xxxx|
- The winners will be announced at the event website (http://www.fichet.org.tw/2015survey2) on November 6, 2015.
- The participants should provide correct personal information and bear all legal liability.
- FICHET has the right to publish analyses of the online survey and press material.
- If the event cannot proceed under any circumstances, FICHET reserve the right to cancel, end, amend, prolong, shorten or postponed the event.
- The prize winners shall have the duty of paying income taxes in accordance with the income tax law.
- The prize winners shall be deemed to acquiesce in forfeiting the prize if they fail to mail the document of “WINNER AFFIDAVIT OF ELIGIBILITY ANDLIABILITY & PUBLICITY RELEASE” to FICHET before November 13, 2015 (postmarked).
- FICHET reserves the right to interpret and amend the rule and regulations of the event. Other issues not mentioned above will be subject to the rules and regulations of FICHET.