NAFSA 2011 Annual Conference Registration and Hotel Reservations Now Open!
Registration and hotel reservations are now open for the NAFSA 63rd Annual Conference & Expo, “Innovation and Sustainability in International Education,” in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, May 29-June 3, 2011.
Take a break from the daily routine and look beyond your own institution to find new ways to connect students, scholars, and educators across borders. Get your own glimpse of the future of international education and reimagine a more sustainable and innovative environment. Seize the opportunity to advance your skills and position your organization for the 21st century.
Recharge and gain a fresh perspective in Vancouver, where you will find solutions to your toughest challenges, with unparalleled networking for partnership-building. Get inspiration from:
· 50 informative preconference workshops to strengthen and broaden your skill set,
· More than 200 concurrent educational sessions and seminars to build knowledge,
· A symposium on reimagining organizational models for internationalization,
· Colloquiums on internationalizing teacher and business education that offer best practices and resources,
● A management development program designed to help you discover your most natural management style,
● A special luncheon to explore academic and scholarly relations with Cuba,
● The Higher Education Partnership Fair in the Expo Hall—great for international attendees looking to partner with U.S. institutions,
· 400 exhibitors and sponsors from around the globe, and
· Stimulating plenary speakers.
This year’s opening plenary speaker is Naif Al-Mutawa, PhD, named one of the “500 Most Influential Muslims in the World” and the creator of THE 99, the comic book series that focuses on peace and acceptance between Islamic superheroes. Also addressing the conference will be Anand Sudarshan, chief executive officer and managing director of Manipal Education, and a riveting plenary panel of young social entrepreneurs.
Explore and take advantage of all that the NAFSA Annual Conference & Expo has to offer by visiting the NAFSA Web site today.