Nelson Marlborough Institute of Technology is a high quality government owned tertiary education provider, based at the top of the South Island in New Zealand. NMIT has been providing tertiary education over 110 years and offering quite wide range of programmes. Please refer to the attached e-brochures for more information.
Also, NMIT is one of the Confucius Institute Resource Centres in New Zealand and offers a range of Mandarin classes for people to participate in the globally-recognised Chinese Language Proficiency Level Test (HSK).
The strong fields of NMIT are:
- Computing and Information Technology
- Health (Nursing, Social Work)
- Aquaculture and Marine Conservation
- Viticulture and Winemaking
- Engineering Construction & Infrastructure
If your university is interested in collaborating with NMIT, please make direct contact to the university office.