“Listen to Me” Website: http://www.studyintaiwan.org/event/listentome/index.html
Hosted by: Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan
What we’re looking for: A video clip which presents in Mandarin the fun part, warm part or bountiful part about “Learn Chinese in Taiwan” Be creative!
Qualification: International student who’s currently studying in university or graduate school in Taiwan. Each participant is allowed to submit one piece only.
1. Deadline for Submission: May 31, 2013 12:00 p.m. No amendment is allowed after submission.
2. Evaluation time: June 1 to June 13.
3. Announcement: Announcement of the winner will be made on our website on June 14.
1. A video clip. (Language: Mandarin; Length limit: 3 minutes.)
2. Theme: (Pick one)
(1) Why do I want to learn Chinese in Taiwan?
(2) My favorite Taiwanese food
(3) My delightful travel in Taiwan
(4) My most unforgettable memory
How to submit your video?
1. Create your video. You have to speak Mandarin in the video. It will be awesome that you invite friends to perform with you in the video.
2. Upload it to YouTube.
3. Go to our website (http://www.studyintaiwan.org/event/listentome/index.html), and submit your YouTube link.
4. You’re finished! We will collect your video to post on our website.
1. Top 3 Award: A certificate of recognition and convenient store gift coupon equivalent of 10000NTD, 5000NTD and 3000NTD according to their ranking.
2. 7 Excellent Award: A certificate of recognition and convenient store gift coupon equivalent of 1000NTD.
Evaluation standard: Innovation and Fun 40%, Content 30%, Pronunciation and Fluency 30%
Evaluation process: Three experts will evaluate the works and decide which pieces won the Top Award and the Excellent Award.