- 2016/05/04Study in Taiwan Booth (#1632) at NAFSA 2016
- 2016/03/07Higher Education Institutions from Taiwan Participated in the 11th APAIE in Melbourne, Australia
- 2015/11/25FICHET and Chinese Language Related Institutions Attend the 2015 Annual Meeting of ACTFL
- 2015/11/022015 Taiwan-New Zealand President/Vice Chancellor Forum Ends Successfully
- 2015/09/302015 Taiwan-Hungary Roundtable Ends Successfully
Study in Taiwan Call for Story Competition
What makes you come to Taiwan? Pursue academic degree or learn Mandarin Chinese? No matter where you come from, we invite you to share your stories with us. Maybe it is a story of study, a story of friendship, or a story of finding yourself. Just be creative! You could win the 8,000 NTD prize.
Study in Taiwan Facebook Page Will Reach 100,000 Likes This Year
Taiwan’s excellent higher education not only attracts international students to come to Taiwan in real life but also encourages many netizens to pursue their own dreams. The Study in Taiwan Facebook Page provides comprehensive information about universities, programs, and scholarships. With over eighty thousand likes, the Study in Taiwan Facebook Page is the leading brand in Asia.
FICHET and Chinese Language Institutions attending 2014 ACTFL
The Foundation for International Cooperation in Higher Education of Taiwan (FICHET) attend the 2014 annual meeting held by American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) in San Antonio, Texas from November 21 to 23 along with seven university affiliated Chinese language centers and three other Chinese language related organizations.
Taiwan Education Center
7400 Bay Road, Saginaw, Michigan